X

About AP Janmabhoomi

The Government of Andhra Pradesh, alongside The Special Representative for North America endeavors to bridge NRIs to the native land. AP JANMABHOOMI, a social initiative to give back to the motherland, comprises of three schemes- Digital Classrooms, Anganwadi Centers and Crematoriums. With no Government who has ever taken such a dynamism, the Andhra Pradesh Government provides this platform by providing 70% of the total cost. The rest 30% is funded by NRIs who want to help the motherland.
This platform intents on working for the advancement of the Sunrise state. Digital Classrooms establish a stage to match up global levels of education. Anganwadi Centers promote preschool education, healthcare and hygiene for children and pregnant women. Crematoriums ensures the last rites are paid right. The Andhra Pradesh government and the Special Representative for North America not only facilitates the progress of the projects but also assures that each donation is executed. So come along, be a part of many more firsts, support us in our dream to make our Janmabhoomi a superior place to live

Featured Projects

Latest Events

Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.” ~John Maxwell

Our efforts for ensuring continuous development in the Sunrise State now has a greater voice, being represented by our very own Ambassador of Change!

Join us in welcoming Shri B. Ramajaneyulu, Honorable Commissioner of Panchayati Raj and Rural Development, Government of Andhra Pradesh who will be gracing the occasion on 1 June 2017 at Godavari Indian Restaurant, New Jersey.

Please attend this wonderful event to understand how you can contribute towards a developing socio-economic resurgence in our motherland.

greet commissioner

We heartily appreciate your participation in the event.

Please fill up your valuable feedback through the link mentioned below:

 https://goo.gl/2Tv61

Latest News

Donors Corner:

Sreenivasa Rao Munagala
Sreenivasa Rao Munagala
Rajanikanth Kakarla
Rajanikanth Kakarla
Sreeaadhya Gurram(USA, SNEHAHSTHAALU)
Sreeaadhya Gurram(USA, SNEHAHSTHAALU)
GETA Service Trust, Chirala
GETA Service Trust, Chirala
Kondrakunta Chalapathirao
Kondrakunta Chalapathirao
Janaki Ramaiah Paruchur
Janaki Ramaiah Paruchur
Satiesh Pothina
Satiesh Pothina

Data regarding Projects:

 
Digital Classroom
Anganwadi Center
Crematorium
Number of Centers
5000 Schools
7000 Villages
NA
Cost per Unit(NRI)
45,000
3,00,000
3,50,000- 5,00,000
Cost per Unit(Govt.)
1,05,000
7,00,000
7,00,000
Cost per Unit(Total)
1,50,000
10,00,000
10,50,000 -12,00,000

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons
Skip to toolbar