About us

Sri Chandrababu Naidu

Jayaram Komati,AP Janmabhoomi Special Representative for North America

Jayaram Komati

Special Representative for North America
State of Andhra Pradesh (India)

The Government of Andhra Pradesh, in collaboration with The Special Representative for North America envision to connect the NRIs to their own soil, to give them a opportunity to give back to the land of their ancestors. AP JANMABHOOMI is a flagship social initiative of the Government of Andhra Pradesh comprising of three schemes- Digital Classrooms, Anganwadi Centers and Crematoriums. The Andhra Pradesh Government provides this platform by providing aid covering 70% of the total cost. The remaining 30% is funded by NRIs.

Digital Classrooms establish a stage to take our education system to match with global standards. Anganwadi Centers will help in promoting preschool education, healthcare and hygiene for children and pregnant women. Crematoriums ensures the last rites are paid in a rigtheous manner to the departing soul.

AP Janmabhoomi has always believed in uplifting the standard of living of our people even from remote areas through various consistent and determined efforts.The different campaigns and workshops organized by us is a reflection of our faith and determination.

Recently organised Walk for water, World Environment Day and International Yoga Day are one among the many notable days that are celebrated with full zeal and enthusiasm to raise awareness among the common masses.

The Andhra Pradesh government and the Special Representative for North America not only facilitates the progress of the projects but also assures that each plan is well planned and perfectly executed. So come along, be a part of a one of a kind initiative and support us in our dream to make our Janmabhoomi better for our coming generations

US Office:

68 S Abel St
Milpitas, CA
USA, 95035
Ph: 408-406-8057
Email: jkomati@ap.gov.in

AP Office:

40-1/1-27; Mogalrajupuram
besides Minerva Grand – Vijayawada – 10
Email: jkomati@ap.gov.in

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons