(Use Dekstop or Landscape mode in Mobiles for Best View)
The internship program by A.P. Janmabhoomi -a prime initiative of Andhra Pradesh government, alongside the Special Representative of North America promises to be a valuable one as it will offer the participating interns a vast range of learning opportunities and valuable exposure.
This one- of -a- kind internship holds a lot of potential for students who are interested to not only understand the working of the government but also refining their marketing and communication skills as well as enhancing cross cultural interpersonal skills.
This internship focuses on the interns engaging with teacher support at the ongoing digital skills scheme.The Interns will not only focus on existing donor engagement but also be employing state of the art enterprises/activities as a part of our fund raising activity .They will get the opportunity to interact with various government officials and encouraging the Indian diaspora to work and contribute towards their homeland.
- Students in 11th/12th grade or students pursuing masters in any field.
- Has laptop with internet connection.
- The intern should have good communication skills, especially fluent in English Speaking and communication.
- Knowing Telugu would be advantageous to interns.
- They are expected to work between July to August 2017 and operate virtually 8-10 hours per week.